Tuesday, May 14, 2013

3 weeks out

Went to another follow up appointment. The doctors are still pleased with how everything is going. My kidney function has still been normal, with my creatinine at 0.9 :D The doctors cleared me to go back to work on June 10th, and I am hoping to go back part time so I can ease into things.

My incision pain is very minimal, my back gets sore if I'm up running around. I'm pretty much off the pain meds just taking Tylenol if needed. The scab on the incision is starting to come off, but I am still swollen and still looking pretty preggers!

I plan on going back home soon. Ron is busy with school and work so I would be myself a lot, so we will see.

No news is good news, so I'm glad this is a boring post!

Until next time,
Xoxo britt


No comments:

Post a Comment